Lil' shopping tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      Message
      Got some supplies for Trenton.

      - Hundreds of MARCH flyers
      - Two large tarps to cover things overnight
      - PVC couplers to attach the banner supports (going to cut the two horizontal supports in half so they'll fit in my car)
      - Ball of twine to hold our banner to the PVC and to keep the tarps secure

      I want to put the PDP-8 on a table, but the tables at TCF are crappy.  We should put something strong and solid UNDER the center of the table.  If anybody has space, please bring a small file cabinet or a few cinderblocks or something else.  (Seriously!)