Re: [midatlanticretro] [followup] Tarbell Controller / 8080 System / CP/M 2.2?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 82 , Apr 24, 2008
      B. Degnan wrote:
      One of the things that got me interested in this subject is the fact that
      Kelly has an IMSAI with a Z80 processor, a Tarbell disk controller and a
      LOBO 8" drive system.

      I have a Micronix Z80 card for my IMSAI too, but I've still trying to revive the micropolis drives. But I might try to revive the northstar controller/drives instead since these are more common. I like to get these running CP/M again.

      =Dan

      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 2, 2011
        >>> I am soooo confused.

        Yahoo sounds like Yoohoo.