PDP8 etc pickup

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008

      > > Regarding the PDP-8 .... David G. will help us Sat. morning. He is
      > > meeting me and Bryan at Claude's house. We still need a fourth person
      > > who can promise to help us at 7am Saturday in Hopewell, N.J. (a few
      > > miles north of the college where TCF is held). I hope to get this
      > > sorted out tomorrow, because I don't want to scramble and panic this
      > > weekend. (Claude cannot help move the computer because of his age and
      > > health.)

      bring plenty of rags, plastic bags and plastic tarps/bungie cords (for carrying and moving purposes), maybe a mop bucket, compressed air, windex, etc. just in case the computers are a health hazard, or just gross. It has to go in someone's vehicle.

      I plan to leave my home by 7AM, I could be there by 830AM if you need another helper.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
        >>> could be there by 830AM

        We do need another, but we're doing this at about 7:15am.
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
          too early!