Speeking of Old Macs

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2008
      I am trying to build a Macintosh IIfx system(The Wicked Fast Mac) and
      I am looking for an Apple 8*24GC Graphics card, and a Micronet NuPort
      SCSI accelerator card.

      Also if anyone has parts form a NuBus Sonic Solutions DAW system, I
      would be interested.

      And if the PDP-11 could ever bew made to work, just a thought but
      maybe it could be made into a DAW, Also Tom Stockhousen's Soundstream
      system.

      And if you want Audio an computers form The Northeast, lets not forget
      the New England Digital Synclavear complete with DEC terminal and
      printer.

      Matt
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2008
        Matt Patoray <mspatoray@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to build a Macintosh IIfx system(The Wicked Fast Mac) and
        > I am looking for an Apple 8*24GC Graphics card, and a Micronet NuPort
        > SCSI accelerator card.
        >
        > Also if anyone has parts form a NuBus Sonic Solutions DAW system, I
        > would be interested.

        Try my Mac Web site. I sell old Mac parts. Example:

        http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/m_nubus.html#VIDEO

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA