Trenton update

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 17, 2008
      We are officially registered for two tables, with electricity, adjacent to
      the ACGNJ booth.

      The people at MarketPro (company managing TCF business on ACGNJ's behalf)
      is demanding a list of who from our group will attend, in order for us to
      have volunteer badges. I tried telling them (nicely) something along the
      lines of "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" ... but still they
      insist.

      Somewhere at home I have the list of everyone who said they're coming,
      thus far, so I'll check tonight (at work now) ... if you did NOT add your
      name, or if you're * thinking about * going, then speak up now or don't
      complain when they want to charge you $15 for admission to your own club's
      booth.

      I have to send them the list by next week.

      To those who asked which day they should go, if not both -- I'll try to
      figure that out in the next day or two.
    • christian_liendo@yahoo.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 15, 2014

        I'm on reserve duty. How is the show?