RE: [midatlanticretro] Recommended reading, continued

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
      All good suggestions.

      If I didn't mention The Dream Machine or Crystal Fire before, I certainly
      meant to! They're both very, very good.

      In Crystal Fire, there are several mentions to Dr. Harold Zahl -- among the
      most famous of all Camp Evans scientists. The book doesn't specifically
      mention Camp Evans, but Zahl wrote his own story a few years back. He is a
      member of the InfoAge "Wall of Honor" in the hotel lobby.