Older L'tops available

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2008
      I have 3 older Toshiba l'tops I would like to move to a new home.

      1 Toshiba T3200 Starts to boot but needs proper boot disk and OS
      installed. Good screen and Keyboard. But for a small crack in the
      back upper case corner the unit looks very clean.

      1 Toshiba T1600 This unit was put on the shelf a ways back charged
      and working, But when I pulled it out to program one of my older
      Motorla Ham rigs it would not boot.? All the lights flash as it used
      to then nothing? Good screen and otherwise in perfect cosmetic
      condition.

      Last but not least.

      I Toshiba T1200XE Starts to boot but needs proper boot disk and OS
      installed. Good screen and Keyboard. Nice clean unit.

      2 actors come to play, Foremost I do not have the expertise to get
      them going, secondly I just do not have the time.

      These 3 units are in the Central NJ area close to Jamesburg. They are
      free for the taking. I need to clean out my radio room very soon.
      Fast pickup would be a real plus. I would hate to just toss them.
      ebay is an option but I do not want any money for them, So that is
      not really a viable option. I will miss the T1600 as I need a slow
      unit to run the DOS prog for my radio. But I will have to get
      something else down the road when the time comes.

      I could take pictures if anyone would be interested in seeing them
      first. First come first serve. Please reply directly to me @
      EWRTSAatMSNdotCOM

      Garth