PDP 11/23 in NYC

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 6:40 AM
      Message: 14
      Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:49:34 -0400
      From: Kurt Rosenfeld <hardware@...>
      Subject: PDP11/23+, Kennedy 9000, RX02, hard drive for trade
      To: cctalk@...
      Dear cctalk people,
      We have here three PDP11/23+ machines. One might have had
      the CPU upgraded. There is also a Kennedy 9000 tape drive.
      A compatible hard drive is included that supposedly works
      and supposedly contains RT-11. Also included is a RX02
      floppy drive, also supposedly working.
      The previous owner said that everything was working when
      it was cleanly shut down several years ago. My interest
      has shifted more toward analog electronics, particularly
      old Tektronix stuff, scopes, plugins, etc. If anybody
      wants to do some kind of trade, that's great. Needless
      to say, this stuff is heavy, so local pickup is probaly
      the only practical way. I am in New York City. -kurt
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13 8:32 AM
        Hey thats my old school, I was a EE Student

        I dropped out of CCNY in 1992 ;)

        > We have here three PDP11/23+ machines. One might
        > have had
        > the CPU upgraded. There is also a Kennedy 9000 tape
        > drive.
        > A compatible hard drive is included that supposedly
        > works
        > and supposedly contains RT-11. Also included is a
        > RX02
        > floppy drive, also supposedly working.
        > The previous owner said that everything was working
        > when
        > it was cleanly shut down several years ago. My
        > interest
        > has shifted more toward analog electronics,
        > particularly
        > old Tektronix stuff, scopes, plugins, etc. If
        > anybody
        > wants to do some kind of trade, that's great.
        > Needless
        > to say, this stuff is heavy, so local pickup is
        > probaly
        > the only practical way. I am in New York City. -kurt

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 2:31 PM
          > Hey thats my old school, I was a EE Student
          > I dropped out of CCNY in 1992 ;)
          > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > > From: Kurt Rosenfeld
          > > hardware@...