Re: [midatlanticretro] Hotel and Show questions

  • evan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2005
      Will do.

      --- ahm <ahm@...> wrote:

      > Evan,
      >
      > Could you find out how many passes we get per table?
      > Ideally it would be more than one, so we can have a helper.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Andy

      =====
      Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      *** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
      - It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
      - Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
      - 684 readers and counting!
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
        Shoot... end of the week came and went, and I didn't get to this.
        Sorry. Will try to make time for it soon.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan <evan947@y...> wrote:
        > I'll try to have all the answers by the end of this week.
        >
        > There will be security, but I've never exhibited at this show
        before, so I
        > can't speak from any experience about the quality. Whether to leave
        your stuff
        > at night or take it with you is an individual decision about trust.
        I doubt