Re: [midatlanticretro] swap shop/area?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
      Jeff, Bill and all,

      Someday I would love to see us take on a recycling project like this:
      1. as a service to the community
      2. as a source for continual good publicity for MARCH and InfoAge
      3. and as a potential source of collectible items for members or even for the museum.
      Bill is absolutely right that at this point in time, we do not have the volunteers or the space to take this on. Someday that may change and we should revisit such a long-term project when our resources improve.

      Jim