SWTPC <-> Hero 1

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 5, 2008
      Should be easy. They are both 6800-based.

      Bob

      --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Bob, thanks for doing all this on our SWTPc! Now if we can just get
      > it
      > talking to the Hero that you also restored. :)

    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.