RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: "Online catalog" and exhibit machine: 3b2, teletype bbs

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2008
      One of the 3B2 systems already works quite well -- we know because we took
      it to our recent AT&T demo day (in Middletown), and sure enough, a couple of
      the employees there had it up and running in no time.

      I don't know the status of our second 3B2 or the expansion module.

      But -- you are welcome to help us and to design a (small) exhibit around
      this. Contact me off-list.

      >>> Who's working on the 3b2? I'd love to lend a hand since I have the
      maintenance manual and used them a lot while at AT&T Information Systems.
      Anyone who worked at AT&T IS or the immediate spinoffs (SCO,
      HP) would instantly recognize that red mouse!