Re: [midatlanticretro] RAD brand 3270 and SNA connectivity doodads? v.35 too

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------

      That's great, but if possible please also bring some sort of bins to put them in so that they are easy to store and don't turn into more junk to move around. At my house I have all cables on bins or hooks based on purpose. RS232 cables, PET-->IEEE, parallel, keyboard, etc.

      bd

      P.S. I figured out how to bottom post with my new mail program.
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
        > That's great, but if possible please also bring some sort of bins
        > to put them in so that they are easy to store and don't turn into
        > more junk to move around.

        The ideal bins I've found are those clear square cat food/litter pails,
        cleaned and de-labeled. They're even stackable.
        Unfortunately I don't have a cat so sometimes have to search the
        neigborhood on recycle day like some sort of bag lady <g>.

        John A.