Re: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 4 5:12 AM
      Please enter this into midatlanticretro.org/inventory/ and indicate that
      it's available for donation
      thanks.
      Bill

      At 12:40 AM 4/4/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >I will have to dig it out.
      >
      >I also have an Apple NTSC color monitor (the kind that matches an
      >Apple IIe) I would be willing to let go of. It was used as a video
      >preview monitor, but have not used it for about 3 years.
      >
      >Matt
    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18 9:46 AM
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.