Re: Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • John Montenigro
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2008

      I am willing to sell off my TRS-80, Model I:

      Fully loaded (64K, lowercase conversion, expansion box with RS-232, two physical double-sided 5” drives decoded as four single-sided), multiple OSs , tons of software and manuals. Also contains the Omikron Mapper (for running CPM).

      Please contact me off-list if interested.

      -JohnM

      (Actually, I have various RS printers, as well as at least one of every TRS-80 computer up to but not including the 8086 versions: CoCo , mini-CoCo, 100, 200, Model II, III, IV. One CoCo is a full assembly-language development system. The Model II has a 4-drive expansion box and tons of 8” floppies with Scripsit, database, etc.)

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2999 (20080403) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.