Re: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2008
      Matt,
      I used to have one, it might be useful for the Rainbow-era stuff, yes?
      Does it work? What does it look like? We're tight on space and at this
      point can only accept working, clean items.
      Thank you.
      Bill

    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.