Re: Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • John Montenigro
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2 12:09 PM

      All,

      With regard to SWTP memory boards:

      Amongst various pieces of history stored in my basement, I have a Netronics ELFII that I built from kits. Back then the ELF came with 256 bytes (yes 1/4K) of RAM, so I traded a de-soldering station for two SWTP 4K memory boards, and I designed and built a board to interface them to the ELF bus. The ELF also has several other add-on boards (I/O, video, ??), and an unbuilt EPROM programmer kit. Tons of documentation.

      It’s all for sale. If you’re interested, please contact me off-list.

      I’d really like to keep it all together, but I might be persuaded to sell one of the SWTP boards…

      -John

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2995 (20080402) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18 9:46 AM
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.