Speaking of Portables

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Here is a list of my IBM and IBM clone portables (not laptops)
      IBM 5155
      Compaq Portable (the original)
      Compaq 286
      Virtual Commuter
      Coredata PPC

      Here is a list of non-IBM portables in my collection
      Osborne 1
      Osborne 1b
      Kaypro II
      TRS 80 Model 4p
      Commodore SX 64

      Of these two lists I may be leaving something out.

      Bill