Re: [midatlanticretro] The club members inventory database

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Thanks for the update regarding the list of makes/models.

      We are working on the inventory database web site internally, within my company.  We're making progress.  It's not really a lot of work, it's going a little slow due to time contraints.
      Bill
      I nagged Sellam Ismail again tonight (of VCF fame, for you newcomers out
      there) to share his makes/models database with us.  We'll get it, but he
      needs more time, probably a matter of a few days or weeks.  (A while ago, he
      handed off the database management to someone else, but they're both
      insanely busy.)