RE: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2 10:07 AM
      I can now make boot disks for the model I. I don't know how much sofware I have and as you probably all know, Ira's site is now nothing but pictures.

      As for the exhibit plan, I have all the aesthetic sense of a typical engineer. My outlook is very rectilinear, and should only be consulted out of desperation.

      That being said, the plan as I see it provides a useful goal for us to strive for.

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18 9:46 AM
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.