RE: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2008
      It may work as-is, but I did not see any software.  If you could gather up everything there is TRS 80 Model-1 related so that it's all in one place eventually, that will be useful and will help us plan the exhibit.

      What did you think of the exhibit plan in general?

      Bill

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.