RE: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2 7:37 AM
      Sure. I have everything from spare parts and service manuals right up to spare complete systems.

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18 9:46 AM
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.