Re: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2008
      The SWTPc's have held up nicely over the years. I am glad it
      works. Thanks for the update.

      I forgot to mention in my earlier email that the Apple ][ restoration work
      by Evan, Joe, and Andy.

      Bill

    • John Allain
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        > Googling around I cannot find the GiGi/VK100 output frequencies.
        > Is it switchable or only one fixed frequency?

        Probably NTSC component.
        Like {old} TV, but without the RF modulator stage.

        > I have a lovely Sony NWP-516 monitor that's 3-BNC input
        > but the specs seem to be 1280 x 1024, 63.38 kHz/60Hz.
        > It's free for MARCH purposes!

        Getting the specs together is Very useful, thanks, but
        No space for it at the moment.
        That'll work with later DECstations and Alphas, which
        MARCH may not have, pending check of Grabbe
        collection.

        John A.