Re: [midatlanticretro] Recommended Reading

    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 31, 2008
      Andy,

      I'm sure you will like it.

      Jim

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Andrew Molloy <awmolloy@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:51:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Recommended Reading

      Jim, I'm going to have to look that one up. Thanks for the tip.

      Andy

      On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

      I agree with all three of Andy's picks, however the best history of general computing, bar none, is "A History of Modern Computing, 2nd Edition", by Paul E. Ceruzzi, 2003, MIT Press. It is a scholarly, but readable, history of computers, the computer industry and key people. It is well researched and documented.

      Jim