Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 28, 2008
      I don't mind how you explained it, its just a bit innaccurate. To be completely honest, high school grades have nothing to do with my desire to help out, and I've already got any volunteer time I would have needed with hundreds of hours on the first aid squad. I just enjoy it. Believe it or not, I find these types of tasks fun.

      Joe

      On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      (Also, as I understand, most high schools these days require students to have man hours of community service / volunteer time -- this will go a long way toward Joe's service on that front.)

      Joe, I hope you don't mind that I explained it that way ... just sharing my gratitude!

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 28, 2008
        Message
        Got it.  (Wrote that part before you mentioned the first aid hours to me.)

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 28, 2008
          Message
          I'll bring (mmmm) doughnuts.

          But it's BYO coffee.  Trust me, you don't want me getting the coffee.

          There is a Quick Chek at 2510 Belmar Blvd.; a place in the same strip mall as the QC called Country Kitchen (diner); and a smaller diner/luncheonette called Happy Day's 2809 Belmar Blvd.