The club members inventory database

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      I nagged Sellam Ismail again tonight (of VCF fame, for you newcomers out
      there) to share his makes/models database with us. We'll get it, but he
      needs more time, probably a matter of a few days or weeks. (A while ago, he
      handed off the database management to someone else, but they're both
      insanely busy.)

      - 750 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • billdeg@aol.com