RE: [midatlanticretro] This weekend - what to bring

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
      Just heat unless Fred says otherwise. Sorry.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Just heat unless Fred says otherwise. Sorry.

        I was being fecetious. Using turpentine or benzene with a heat gun in a
        closed room is *very* dangerous.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
          I wish I had room to bring some tools. I just got done loading and my van is FULL!!!! That's after taking both seats out.

          Kelly

          Checked by AVG.