saved: tandy trs 80 coco II

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Just a quick comment...I fixed tandy trs 80 coco II today, a simple power
      supply connection problem. saved from the garbage heap. I originally bought
      the computer for about $5 from a thrift store. ho hum. This was one of the
      items I was giving away for free, I just didn't have the time to repair. Still
      have lots of other free, possibly repairable items for the taking if you're in
      the Wilm Delaware area.