RE: [midatlanticretro] PET 4032

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2008
      Thanks Mike, I will answer on behalf of the group.

      Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:51:21 -0400
      From: radiov8@...
      To: sale-619571123@...
      Subject: Re: Old Computers

      Hi, I saw your ad on craigslist looking for old 8 bit machines.

      I have a Commodore PET 4032 sitting in my basement at home in New Jersey.
      Last time I took it out to check, everything worked perfectly- the only
      thing that wasn't perfect was that some of the keys were a little mushy,
      which I'm sure would go away with a little cleaning, but I think they all
      worked.

      I have a datassette drive to go along with it, and about a dozen tapes.

      I won't be able to get it up here until next fall, but if you want to make
      an offer on it, I'll clean it up and bring it up next semester with me.

      I also have some various other old machines, including an original IBM PC
      5150, several Commodore 64s (one of which will have to be pried from my
      cold, dead fingers) and associated peripherals and a ton of documentation,
      an Atari 2600, and a Tandy 1000 which is pretty much a piece of junk.

      Let me know if you're interested in any of it.

      -Tony