stuff available update

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      Items available. Free, no restrictions (re-sell them if you want
      to!) Systems come with no monitors, or keyboards unless otherwise
      indicated. I have tested the systems, many have had drives or other parts
      removed. Came from a repair shop in Maryland. Too new for InfoAge as a
      donation? Contact me directly.

      compaq presario 425 1993 series 3200 (all-in-one) boots to DOS prompt, Win 98

      PS/2 55SX (2) with ibm 8518 monitor (2) - parts units, displays seem OK but
      these do not boot.

      Smith Corona word processor model 5F - untested, boots up OK, LCD OK

      MAC PowerPC Performa 6300 CD [taken]

      DELL 486P/25 w/ 5 1/4" and 3.5" drives - hard drive removed, maybe other
      parts as well

      MAC LC II model M1700 [taken]

      HP Vectra VE Model VE 4/66 - hard drive removed

      IBM Thinkpad 755CD (keyboard controller problem?)

      DELL 333 s/L - hard drive removed

      I can bring any of these to InfoAge Saturday. Contact me directly if
      interested. I will not ship because it's too much hassle.

      I already promised a MAC SE (model?) to Kelly but it's too far gone, and I
      am going to give him the SE 30/FD instead.

      I have more items, will send another list soon.