Found on Craigslist

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 26, 2008
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/zip/619684919.html

      FREE! COMPUTERS, CPUS, KEYBOARDS, MOUSES , ETC -
      EVERYTHING MUST GO
      Reply to: sale-619684919@...
      Date: 2008-03-26, 5:01PM EDT

      We are a business that is moving and have a few
      computers, keyboards, CPUs, Macs that need to be
      recycled. They are in working condition but we have no
      need for them. If you are interested and want to pick
      them up, please give us a call at 914-345-9009 to
      schedule a date and time before this friday 3/28/08 to
      pick them up. They are fully loaded with great
      applications. Just come and pick them up. THEY ARE
      FREE!!

      * Location: TARRYTOWN, NY
      * it's ok to contact this poster with services or
      other commercial interests

      Be a better friend, newshound, and