Re: [midatlanticretro] Because Someone Up There Thinks It's Funny to Mess with Me...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      Bill,

      Amazing! Your story is even better than my experience a couple weeks back when someone gave me a Tandy 200 in perfect working condition - totally out of the blue! The only thing wrong with the 200 is some sun yellowing from when the machine sat on someone's desk. Some time soon I need to get out my stringy floppy and see if it still works and if it works with the Model 200.

      Does anyone know if Model 100 expansion RAMs will work in a M200?

      Jim