Re: I know I'm gonna get kicked off Ebay one day soon...

  • msimonsmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 1:58 PM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
      > I e-mailed my "friend" and boasted how I kicked his butt on a
      Televideo puter I bid on recently. Nothing wrong with rubbing a some
      nose in it, right? I also said he didn't know what the heck it was
      when I asked if he had one, so why was he bidding on it??? I payed
      through the nose for the friggin thing too.

      Uh, if you knew he was bidding on it, why didn't you email him before
      then?

      I really don't understand why friends would choose to compete on an
      auction for an item, if that competition is just going to make the
      item more expensive for either of them (or take them out of the
      bidding entirely by taking the price beyond their reach.)

      --
      ?!