I know I'm gonna get kicked off Ebay one day soon...

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 11:20 AM
      I e-mailed my "friend" and boasted how I kicked his butt on a Televideo puter I bid on recently. Nothing wrong with rubbing a some nose in it, right? I also said he didn't know what the heck it was when I asked if he had one, so why was he bidding on it??? I payed through the nose for the friggin thing too.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • msimonsmail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24 1:58 PM
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
        > I e-mailed my "friend" and boasted how I kicked his butt on a
        Televideo puter I bid on recently. Nothing wrong with rubbing a some
        nose in it, right? I also said he didn't know what the heck it was
        when I asked if he had one, so why was he bidding on it??? I payed
        through the nose for the friggin thing too.

        Uh, if you knew he was bidding on it, why didn't you email him before
        then?

        I really don't understand why friends would choose to compete on an
        auction for an item, if that competition is just going to make the
        item more expensive for either of them (or take them out of the
        bidding entirely by taking the price beyond their reach.)

        --
        ?!