Re: Formating disk Apple IIe and Disk II

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 16, 2008
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Giliberti"
      <Starbase89@...> wrote:

      > I thought you could just use the disk drive in the basic ROM?
      >
      > Joe

      ------------------

      Joe;

      I just finished up setting up my Amiga 1000 to make boot disks for
      another member of this group, during my search, I know exactly which
      box I left 90% of my Apple IIe setup (and I know about 50% of my Apple
      II GS)...

      Point is: If you don't mind waiting about a week for me to unbox,
      setup, and make diskette copies, I can probably have some floppies
      copied and in the mail, assuming you haven't already solved the problem.

      Let me know!!!

      TTYL
      Brian C.