Roll Call - Who is coming 29th/30 weekend?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
      All -

      Who is coming to InfoAge the 29th or 30th? Please advise day time
      span. It seems like Sunday is the more popular day, with people arriving
      later Sat? Is there anyone who can only be at InfoAge Sat and must leave
      before 5PM? Who is interested in dinner Sat night and/or staying over? We
      often have some sort of dinner when enough of us get together. Contact
      Evan if you need to reserve a cottage "dorm" room.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
        Personally I'll be there all weekend long.

        Bill, I don't care how much you ask, we're NOT sharing a bunk in the
        cottage.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008

          I'll be there the whole weekend
          I expect to get there by mid afternoon on Sat after the long drive.
          Dinner sounds good

          =Dan

          B. Degnan wrote:
          All -

          Who is coming to InfoAge the 29th or 30th?  Please advise day time
          span.   It seems like Sunday is the more popular day, with people arriving
          later Sat?  Is there anyone who can only be at InfoAge Sat and must leave
          before 5PM?  Who is interested in dinner Sat night and/or staying over?  We
          often have some sort of dinner when enough of us get together.    Contact
          Evan if you need to reserve a cottage "dorm" room.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)