DataLink March 8th - cancelled

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      Jim,
      OK. I understand that Bob will communicate with the group what he finds
      and people can take it from there.
      Thanks.
      Bill

    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
        Actually he hinted that he might have something else going on this Saturday and might have to cancel
        anyway, so I offered to go there next week during the work day and take a look.  I have a good idea of what
        people are looking for and will see what he's got that meets those goals.

        I work about 15 minutes from the warehouse.  If anyone else wants to go during the week, let me know
        and we can schedule a common time.

        He does take credit cards, but there is a discount for cash.

        Bob

        OK. I understand that Bob will communicate with the group what he finds
        and people can take it from there.
        Thanks.
        Bill

        > Bill,
        >
        > I talked to Bob Applegate by mail and he suggested that the guys come
        > during normal business hours and I had responded to him saying that is
        > just fine so I'd lke to cancel the March 8th meeting at the Warehouse if
        > that's ok with you..
        >
        > JIm

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
          Oh well thats out

          Thanks for trying.

          --- Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:

          > Actually he hinted that he might have something else
          > going on this Saturday and might have to cancel
          > anyway, so I offered to go there next week during
          > the work day and take a look. I have a good idea of
          > what
          > people are looking for and will see what he's got
          > that meets those goals.
          >
          > I work about 15 minutes from the warehouse. If
          > anyone else wants to go during the week, let me know
          > and we can schedule a common time.
          >
          > He does take credit cards, but there is a discount
          > for cash.
          >
          > Bob

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
            Bob Applegate wrote:
            > Actually he hinted that he might have something else going on this
            > Saturday and might have to cancel
            > anyway, so I offered to go there next week during the work day and take
            > a look. I have a good idea of what
            > people are looking for and will see what he's got that meets those goals.
            >
            > I work about 15 minutes from the warehouse. If anyone else wants to go
            > during the week, let me know
            > and we can schedule a common time.
            >
            > He does take credit cards, but there is a discount for cash.

            I'd be interested in multiprocessor RS/6000 and any IBM-compatible
            mainframe hardware, but not if he wants the high side of scrap value.

            Peace... Sridhar