Road trip -- VCF Midwest?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
      Message
      Anyone want to go?  It's April 26-27 at Purdue U. in Indiana.  Google Maps says it's 728 miles, or just under 12 hours driving time, from a central-ish place such as Trenton, New Jersey.

      We could all cram into anyone's car but mine (unless we decide to stop at the circus).
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
        Message
        Hey, I just noticed that Dan R.'s home near-ish to Pittsburgh is just about halfway.  Rest stop!!
        Anyone want to go?  It's April 26-27 at Purdue U. in Indiana.  Google Maps says it's 728 miles, or just under 12 hours driving time, from a central-ish place such as Trenton, New Jersey.

        We could all cram into anyone's car but mine (unless we decide to stop at the circus).
      • Andy Meyer
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
          On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
          > Anyone want to go? It's April 26-27 at Purdue U. in Indiana.

          That's the same weekend as TCF.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
            Good catch

            > Anyone want to go? It's April 26-27 at Purdue U. in Indiana.

            That's the same weekend as TCF.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2008
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Good catch

              Wow. That's bad.

              Peace... Sridhar
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2008

                oh well, I guess I'll hold off getting that case of brew then

                =Dan
                :)

                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                Good catch

                Anyone want to go?  It's April 26-27 at Purdue U. in Indiana.

                That's the same weekend as TCF.

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Jeffrey Frady
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2008
                  I'd love to do that if you don't mind hanging with me for that amount of time.  :-)

                  On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                  oh well, I guess I'll hold off getting that case of brew then

                  =Dan
                  :)

                  Good catch

                  --
                  See you spare cowboy...
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4, 2008
                    Message
                    No, as Andy pointed out, that's Trenton weekend.  A priority for MARCH because our kind of people go there.