Data General Dasher Terminal in the wild

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 5:53 PM
      At Rosen's furniture outlet in East Stroudsberg PA.

      Lots of ANSI DG terminals throughout the store, but in the back corner of the store there was a bonafide DG Dasher terminal. Not a keyboard to be found though.

      It drives my wife nuts when I see these things out like that. I spent 20 minutes looking at the various I/O on that thing.

      Kelly

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.