Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?

  • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 1, 2008
      Where precisely is InfoAge?
      I've got some work to do on Saturday that will take most of the day
      but I have stuff to bring up that might amuse you. I still would
      like to know if the Amiga and Wang can be made to do more than
      turn on. Once I see that, you can have them.
      bs

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 1, 2008
        see: infoage.org
        Wall, NJ

        At 10:28 AM 3/1/2008 -0500, you wrote:
        >Where precisely is InfoAge?
        >I've got some work to do on Saturday that will take most of the day
        >but I have stuff to bring up that might amuse you. I still would
        >like to know if the Amiga and Wang can be made to do more than
        >turn on. Once I see that, you can have them.
        >bs
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 1, 2008
          2201 Marconi Rd.
          Wall, N.J. 07719

          Sometimes in GPS databases they list it as Belmar instead of Wall.

          However it's best NOT to show up unannounced because you might find the campus locked up with nobody there (except Sunday 1-4) ... or you might see evidence of people there (cars in the lot) but not be able to find the actual humans ... or perhaps they'd be in different buildings than where MARCH lives ... etc.

          So, it's always best to let me know when you plan to visit. If I can't be there, then I can arrange for Steve or a slew of other volunteers to meet you there.

          I'm at 646-546-9999.

          Evan

          Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?
          Date: Sat Mar 1, 2008 10:28 am
          Size: 1K
          To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

          Where precisely is InfoAge?
          I've got some work to do on Saturday that will take most of the day
          but I have stuff to bring up that might amuse you. I still would
          like to know if the Amiga and Wang can be made to do more than
          turn on. Once I see that, you can have them.
          bs

          On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Jim Scheef wrote:

          > All,
          >
          > One event of the weekend is supposed to be a real sit down face to face meeting of the MARCH board. Other MARCH members would be welcome to attend. We need a simple group event like to this to get people like me on the road.
          >
          > Beyond that, it is an opportunity to donate stuff to MARCH. I have a wagonload of machines, documentation, etc., that was donated to MARCH over the last year - the Zerox 860, DEC VT180, etc. I really need to get this stuff out of my basement to make room for more stuff. ;-)
          >
          > I may have been the original instigator of this event. Now, unfortunately, it looks like I will be in Chicago from mid March until at least the end of April on a family matter. I will probably also miss TCF.
          >
          > Jim

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 2, 2008
            The web site for infoage led me through 2007. Someone needs sorely to
            update the site. At least I have a good idea where it is and it's not
            a difficult run from where I will end up that Saturday, to wit
            Navy Federal Credit Union just outside of Haddonfield.
            bs