Re: [midatlanticretro] One more reminder.

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
      I actually am online with this klunky compaq thin client thing. I'm updating my firewall, and it should be done around 8pm *downloading - sloooow*. I am going to try. Wish me luck :). Never IRC'd before though...

      billdeg@... wrote:
      Hello all - I may not be able to make this one.  If not, please send me a
      link to where I can review the transcript.
      thanks.
      Bill

      http://mail.yahoo.com