[Fwd: RE: Details DataLink Trip March 8th]

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      I am forwarding this message per Jim:
      Bill
      ------------
      -----------
      -------
      ---

      Subject: RE: Details DataLink Trip March 8th
      From: "Jim Ingelsby" <jim.ingelsby@...>
      Date: Thu, February 28, 2008 4:20 pm
      To: billdeg@...

      Hiya Bill,

      One gentleman from your club called I think last week about DEC stuff
      and he had said he was only interested in spending a couple hundred
      bucks for a box..Could you please let the members know that we won't
      sell systems that cheap as they are worth more in scrap..I would say
      that if each person brings $500 just to be safe each that will give
      everyone plenty of Lee-way so that I can negotiate a bulk purchase price
      when I call into him from the Warehouse next Saturday March 8..thank you
      sir..

      Jim
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
        B Degnan wrote:
        > I am forwarding this message per Jim:

        I do believe that there is some overestimation of scrap value going on.
        I've had to scrap some big stuff lately. Much of the weight of some
        of those machines is steel. Be sure he's not charging copper weight for
        the steel.

        Peace... Sridhar