Re: [midatlanticretro] Summary so far of requests from those who cannot make the DataLink Trip March 8th

    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
      Bob,

      Perhaps you could adopt some of the Perkin-Elmer stuff we already have. Perkin-Elmer is an East coast company, not well know and nicely fits our museum orientation. It would be nice to have something from Perkin-Elmer ready for the museum opening!

      Jim

      From:  "Bob Applegate" <bob@...>
      Subj:  Re: [midatlanticretro] Summary so far of requests from those who cannot make the  DataLink Trip March 8th
      Date:  Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:26 am
      Size:  4K
      To:  <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                I think we'll need to put together a list of  people, their phone numbers, and list of what they want. I  wouldn't
      want to email Mike on Saturday afternoon telling  him I've got a trunkload of stuff he has no interest in, so a
      call with a "hey, this got a..." might make the  trip even more successful.

      We'll take pictures. Since this place is  fairly close and they seem quite agreeable to working with us, I'm
      sure we can schedule another trip or two for more  stuff.

      I'm hoping tofind some old Perkin-Elmer  machines! Nobody wants them.

      Bob

      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
        Don't know. They had many facilities in the area.

        Perhaps you could adopt some of the Perkin-Elmer stuff we already have.

        Perkin-Elmer is an East coast company, not well know and nicely fits our

        museum orientation. It would be nice to have something from Perkin-Elmer

        ready for the museum opening!

        Where were their computers manufactured?  Danbury?

        Peace...  Sridhar