Re: [midatlanticretro] Summary so far of requests from those who cannot make the DataLink Trip March 8th

    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
      Mike and all,

      Have you looked at the inventory list? "Older" is a relative term. Look at see if there is anything you might want.

      According to THE LIST at http://vintagecomputer.net/temp/Whole%20Unit%20Inventory.xls:
      There are NO Digital terminals - of any kind. There is very little DEC stuff.

      There are four Apollo 715's which I assume are workstations.

      There are 8 HP Kayaks (IIRC, early PC-based graphic workstations)

      27 RS6000's

      A lot of NCR stuff - I have no idea what the numbers are.

      Pyramid, Siemens Nixdorf, Silicon Graphics, and lots of Sun. Many SparcStations.

      Way down at the end of the list it shows 88 terminals of unspecified type or origin. No way to know what these are until (and if) someone can find them.

      Jim

      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
        Don't know. They had many facilities in the area.