One more reminder.

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
      Group chat on IRC tomorrow (Monday) night, 8:00 PM EST, server =
      kildall.ath.cx, channel = #march

      - 750 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
        Hello all - I may not be able to make this one. If not, please send me a
        link to where I can review the transcript.
        thanks.
        Bill

        In a message dated 6/19/2005 11:37:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        evan947@... writes:

        > Group chat on IRC tomorrow (Monday) night, 8:00 PM EST, server =
        > kildall.ath.cx, channel = #march
      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
          I actually am online with this klunky compaq thin client thing. I'm updating my firewall, and it should be done around 8pm *downloading - sloooow*. I am going to try. Wish me luck :). Never IRC'd before though...

          http://mail.yahoo.com