RE: [midatlanticretro] Summary so far of requests from those who cannot make the DataLink Trip March 8th

  • Ian King
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 27, 2008
      This sounds like the right time to mention: I would really like to find a VT105.  That's the variant with a "graphics" board, intended to work with a MINC-11.  I have a working MINC-11 with RX02 and the original software, and this would make the set.  :-)

      HOWEVER, I live in Seattle.  So my magnificent benefactor would need to ship this to me (and I would obviously need to pay for that shipping!).  That being said, please let me know if anyone has one they would let go (or if you see one on this trip).  Thanks -- Ian

      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
        Don't know. They had many facilities in the area.