Anyone looking to make a trade?

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      I rescued a couple of systems this weekend... first is a HP 110 laptop
      (huge by modern standards), missing the AC adapter, but has an
      external HP-IL/HP-1B interface, circa 1984, found some details at
      http://oldcomputers.net/hp110.html... also got an Atari 800XL, looks
      to be in decent condition, only problem is that some past owner
      (apparently for a yard sale) actually wrote "$5.00" on the computer in
      black permanent ink, includes the power adapter.

      Creative trade proposals accepted. I'm especially fond of anything
      handheld, and/or interesting books.