Think I've figured out what I want to play with...

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      I want to set up a PDP-11 system. I am doing research as to what specific system I want, but in the end, it will come down to whatever's available. I have a large empty closet to keep it all, with power and I can figure out cooling later.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        > I want to set up a PDP-11 system.

        This month, anyway. ;)

        Joe, I sent you a private reply as well.