DataLink Trip March 8th - I can't make it, anyone still going? / My wife is expecting another one!

    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 24, 2008
      All,

      I can't meet the group on March 8th at DataLink to pick out/up surplus
      minicomputers. I hope that my absence will not prevent the rest of you who
      were planning to go from going, but I wanted to let you know asap of my
      change in plans. I would still like to go, but I can't make it on the 8th
      for family-related reasons. If my cancelling takes the wind of the sails
      of this project, I am sorry, but I will still help coordinate for those who
      do plan to go.

      ..I also wanted to announce that my wife and I are expecting our 3rd
      child...oh man! How about the name "Lisa Kim Degnan" if it's a girl?

      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 28, 2008
        Don't know. They had many facilities in the area.