Diskette Label source?

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
      Diskette Label source? All:

          I seem to have lost a good part of my stash of colored 5.25” diskette labels. Does anyone have a good online source for inexpensive disk labels? I’m sure there’s another type of adhesive-backed label I could use, but I’d rather the real thing if I can.

          Thanks.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008

        I just did a Google search for 5 ¼ disk labels and found lots of them.  I think OfficeMax, Staples, and Office Depot might still carry them as well.

        Jim K.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
          Ultrecht, the art supply house, provides a roll of stickers that
          can be used if the original design labels can't be found.
          bs